Many people want to visit beautiful places in India that are perfect for spending the holidays. If you are one of those, then you should go through the guide of travelsetu so that you will be able to get affordable packages for your holiday. Most people love to visit the hill station as these are the best and most attractive places that anyone will love to see. In that, Kashmir is on the top. But, if you want to enjoy nature’s glory, you should visit such places and spend time with your loved ones. Let us discuss it.
Top 5 places for spending a holiday in India
The following are the five places for spending holidays in India-
- Manali- This is the topmost place in Himachal Pradesh where you can plan your holiday and enjoy a beautiful view of nature. Here you can see lots of attractive things like Pir Panjal, jaw-dropping view, green forests, blue streams and many other things that can change your mood and you will love to spend your time. So if you want to go with your friends and family, then try to visit here and enjoy the glory of nature.
- Ooty- This is the second topmost place which is in Tamil Nadu. If you love to visit a place which is full of greenery, then you should visit here. This city is known as the queen of hills because you can see lots of dangerous and adventurous hill that can blow your mind and the best thing is their natural food. Here you will feel touched by nature, which is why lots of tourist visits there. Here you can find the most favourable climate in all season, so you are not required to think about the time to visit Ooty.
- Darjeeling- It is the third most beautiful place which is in West Bengal. Darjeeling is the place known as the queen of the Himalayas as here you can see lots of Himalayan Mountains and cold weather that will let you feel like severing. However, the best thing why Darjeeling is famous is the untouched beauty of the hills.
- Leh Ladakh- This is the top known hill station where you can feel like touching the cloud. If you want to enjoy meeting amazing people and landscapes, you should visit this place and make your trip memorable.
- Mussoorie- It is in Uttarakhand, which is also known as the queen of hills because of its untouched beauty and glory of nature. Here you can find many attractive places where you can visit with your family and friends and then stay there to make that trip more special.
All of the above places are best in their aspects, and this is why you should plan your trip to spend your holiday at a hill station in India.
Hence you can take the help of online travel websites for buying particular packages for honeymoon, family trip or with friends.